If you like Jersey Shore, and especially if you don't, you should be reading Entertainment Weekly's episode recaps. My favorite, posted today, is found here.
Least Favorite Song: Christmas Shoes, by NewSong. But you all already knew that.
I have never seen Jersey Shore [gasp!] nor do I want to because the few times I have seen that dip Snooki [what IS the allure there?] and Mike "the Situation" in interviews made me feel slimy. Although I did try and read the review - there are only so many ways to say "shallow end of the gene pool".
What is up with the randomness of the least favorite song? I wholeheartedly agree - but I thought by March it would be a distant [bad] memory. heehee
I hate Christmas Shoes so much that I don't even know where to begin. I rant about it every holiday season. Why doesn't the kid spend some time with his dying mother instead of standing in line and Christmas shopping? Dumb ass.
I have never seen Jersey Shore [gasp!] nor do I want to because the few times I have seen that dip Snooki [what IS the allure there?] and Mike "the Situation" in interviews made me feel slimy. Although I did try and read the review - there are only so many ways to say "shallow end of the gene pool".
ReplyDeleteWhat is up with the randomness of the least favorite song? I wholeheartedly agree - but I thought by March it would be a distant [bad] memory. heehee
Hope you have a great weekend!
I hate Christmas Shoes so much that I don't even know where to begin. I rant about it every holiday season. Why doesn't the kid spend some time with his dying mother instead of standing in line and Christmas shopping? Dumb ass.
ReplyDelete