The rules: You pick two movies, mash up their titles so they can be read as one sentence, and then describe the movie.
Example (stolen directly from Cougar Town): Al Gore does a Powerpoint presentation on Madonna's naked body.
Answer: An Inconvenient Truth or Dare.
Clarification: You can't just randomly smoosh things - no Wet Hot American Beauty Summers, people.
So here are some from me (and friends who have also played this game). Feel free to answer them, call them lame, or come up with your own in the comment section.
1. Billionaire genius fights injustice and falls in love with a store display.
2. World-class runner won't compete on Sundays and tries to fix his marriage.
3. Hugh Grant struggles with being shallow and transgendered.
4. War hero takes control of his mobster family and tries to not go broke while planning his daughter's wedding.
5. Miniature magic person throws an evil artifact in a volcano and overcomes stuttering.
6. Genetically enhanced sharks race a tiny horse with a tinier jockey.
7. Depression-era boxer exacts some really gross revenge on kidnappers.
Thanks to Jose for some additional clues:
8. A fertile woman is the constant bearer of bad news.
9. A young extraterrestria
10. Tough cop moves in with Bigfoot.
11. A spunky British young lady meddles in wedding preparations.