My dad works at Wells Fargo. It's a banking institution.
My favorite part of going to BYU-I was the Honor Code.
(After walking me to my car.) Well, good luck on finals! (Finals were 6 weeks away.)
(After walking me to my door.) Well, can I call you when I get ready to apply to law school? (It was May.)
Any fun lines you all would like to share?
Dating is great.... married life is better. I promise.
ReplyDeleteIt's not because marriage is some happy schmappy fairy tale. It's because I don't have to go to dinner with extremely stupid/flirty/"pious boys who do nothing but talk about their mission, money, parents, and future plans. Instead, my husband and I can talk about more important things- like how excited I am for the next episode of Glee.
Have to agree with Abby [and not just about Glee!] :) And truthfully, when you are married your guard is so far down [after years of doing this] that the lines get better.
ReplyDeleteNo one makes me spit take over silly stuff quite like my husband.
[And I had to read Alexandra's first paragraph several times before I could figure it out. Wow - that guy was a doof!]
Best (ha!) line I ever heard on a date? "So, ever been in any car accidents."
ReplyDeleteYep, I don't miss dating.
I had a guy tell me that he had an eclectic taste in music, pause, and ask if I knew what that means. This after being told that I was an English major.
ReplyDeleteAlso, he would periodically send me texts telling me "Hay you, marry christmas" and asking if I wanted to "hang out" after I was engaged to the man who's now my husband. :)
"I usually like to out with 'cute' guys, but it's nice going out with someone different for a change."
ReplyDelete"I picked you because you were the most non-Jewish looking guy in the room."
Both were real, two different girls, and never resulted in a second date.
"I have to tell you, I'm really shy."
ReplyDeleteor
"Mind if my sister and her friends come along?"
or
"So, what's your typical day like?"
*giggles* Boys are silly. It's been so long since I was in the dating pool, it seems I have no recollection at all.
ReplyDeleteLove the title of your blog!
You guys had some amazing additions, hahaha :) Loved it
ReplyDelete