Stopping by from Karen's blog. Your puppy is super cute! He does almost look too adorable to be real.
It's not right to have a post with a picture of something so cute and a picture of something so scary at the same time!
Janet - thank you! I love visitors :)The Lovely One - haha, sorry. Just how my brain works, I guess.
Aww man, is that a Britney Spaniel? So adorable.
King Charles Spaniel :) Like a little Brittany.
Stopping by from Karen's blog. Your puppy is super cute! He does almost look too adorable to be real.
ReplyDeleteIt's not right to have a post with a picture of something so cute and a picture of something so scary at the same time!
ReplyDeleteJanet - thank you! I love visitors :)
ReplyDeleteThe Lovely One - haha, sorry. Just how my brain works, I guess.
Aww man, is that a Britney Spaniel? So adorable.
ReplyDeleteKing Charles Spaniel :) Like a little Brittany.
ReplyDelete