The year is half-way over, and now I've got some thoughts on what would make 2011 -- dare I say it? -- more bitchin than any other year that has come before it.
1. Finish the first draft of my current story by August 15th.
2. Get Spence housebroken in two weeks.
3. Find the will to finish painting my dining room.
4. Return to Crossfit. Get amazingly hot.
5. Go to New York, see The Book of Mormon musical.
Actually, that's kind of it.
I don't think setting too many goals is healthy.
What goals do you guys have now that 2011 is a lame duck year?