I give you the, And Then She Was Like Blah Blah Blah: I Want That Edition.
I would like some sweet custom maps of New Denver, Fake Austin and ... umm ... London 2.0.
And a giant mirror.
And a cake dish shaped like a beehive.
And an iMac.
And Diet Coke dispenser.
And shutters that go on the inside, like so:
(For the sake of full disclosure, I make no money off this blog, do not know any of the people I have just linked to, and while I aspire to corporate whoredom generally, do not currently believe there is the remotest likelihood that I would ever be given a fancy oven just because I blogged about all the happy feelings double ovens give me. I did work at Deseret Book once, but I'm just going to go buy the cake dish even though I don't have the employee discount anymore.)
Sometimes it's nice to just get aspirational and pretend I could afford all these things. Off to make a spirit board collage now.
cute cake dish
ReplyDeleteEveryday Life
oooo...add a mini fridge to the list. I think everyone needs one of those.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, mini fridge! That's a brilliant one.
ReplyDeleteBecca - hi! Sorry I didn't say so before, I just get mixed up with all the Becca's. :) Thanks for commenting.
ReplyDeleteGet me the cash and I'll buy the cake dome for you. So illegal.
ReplyDeleteIt's on sale for $69 now. I think.
Oooh, yay! I will do that. :)
ReplyDelete