Is it just me, or does Bachelor Brad seem a bit like a Stepford wife this season? He was much more fun when he had all these alleged "emotional issues."
agreed!! and what was with the emotional good-bye of ashley (insert letter)? Was it really necessary to have that stupid elvis song playing as they danced and she cried. after watching it i actually said out loud, "Did i just see that?"
I'm laughing so hard right now - "Stepford Wife" is the perfect way to describe him. He acts like a robot! I like Alexandra's comment above - his reactions are hilarious when it comes to dealing with all the estrogen around him. Ooooh Michelle...
agreed!! and what was with the emotional good-bye of ashley (insert letter)? Was it really necessary to have that stupid elvis song playing as they danced and she cried. after watching it i actually said out loud, "Did i just see that?"
ReplyDeleteGirl from salt lake must die...
I watched the first episode of this season in honor of you, but after all the staged "crap" and the SLAP - OMG - I couldn't go back.
ReplyDeleteHis therapy is either working really well or this is a Broadway production of epic proportions.
I hate to admit it, but I am guessing the latter.
And Kate made me laugh.
I'm laughing so hard right now - "Stepford Wife" is the perfect way to describe him. He acts like a robot! I like Alexandra's comment above - his reactions are hilarious when it comes to dealing with all the estrogen around him. Ooooh Michelle...
ReplyDelete