Boob Nazi - I'm not talking about the occasional, "I'm disabling my comments for this one post because of X reason." I just don't get why you would want to blog on a consistent basis and not have it be a conversation EVER. Unless you're just posting recipes or something, which are just to share and require no feedback. I don't get it.
I promise to never disable my comments, twit insessantly about how I miss my comments, reinstate my comments, and then bitch and moan when I don't get the feedback I like.
Instead of wash rinse repeat it's famewhore, rinse, repeat, and I promise not to do it.
A hearty amen.
ReplyDeleteGood to know.
ReplyDeleteSometimes, it's for the best....
ReplyDeleteHey look - you got four comments :D
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you on this. And I promise to always be one of your [at least] two commentators.
Wait. I think I already am. :D heehee
Boob Nazi - I'm not talking about the occasional, "I'm disabling my comments for this one post because of X reason." I just don't get why you would want to blog on a consistent basis and not have it be a conversation EVER. Unless you're just posting recipes or something, which are just to share and require no feedback. I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteI promise to never disable my comments, twit insessantly about how I miss my comments, reinstate my comments, and then bitch and moan when I don't get the feedback I like.
ReplyDeleteInstead of wash rinse repeat it's famewhore, rinse, repeat, and I promise not to do it.