So I'm not one to use my blog to brag about my fabulous vacations (that's what Facebook is for), I must make a brief mention of my current adventures in the Big Apple.
New York is beautiful (albeit super smelly) and my Christmas spirit is officially off-the-charts.
But while I never thought I'd agree with Dwight Shrute about something, there are far too many people on this planet. We do need a new plague.
Also? This place is hella confusing. I'm staying with friends in the East Village, and I got turned around after getting off the subway tonight. (DC Metro OWNS New York Subway, fyi.) So I sought out a member of the fine NYPD and asked him which way was east.
I didn't ask for real directions. I didn't ask where a particular landmark was.
I just needed to know which way was EAST.
And this fine gentleman DIDN'T KNOW.
W.
T.
F.
How on Earth do I keep missing your new posts?! I'm sorry about that. Geesh! Seriously, he didn't know what way east was?! I hope you are having a good time in NY! :)
ReplyDeleteCompass, always carry a compass! Yes, there is an app for that.
ReplyDelete