If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
(PS - That is for sure the second-best Barenaked Ladies song, the first of course being their version of God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen with Sarah McLaughlin.)
The honest answer is pay off student loans, buy a reasonably priced house in Sugarhouse and take trips to India, Ireland and Israel (I love countries starting with I)
The fun answer: Pet Mongoose. I hate snakes and having animal whose soul evolutionary purpose is to eat them, sounds to awesome to pass up. Buy a 1st edition of each of Hemingway's novels, live on a boat in Key West where I have the money to start a Jimmy Buffet tribute band in a bar I own called The Leaky Clicker.
The honest answer is pay off student loans, buy a reasonably priced house in Sugarhouse and take trips to India, Ireland and Israel (I love countries starting with I)
ReplyDeleteThe fun answer: Pet Mongoose. I hate snakes and having animal whose soul evolutionary purpose is to eat them, sounds to awesome to pass up. Buy a 1st edition of each of Hemingway's novels, live on a boat in Key West where I have the money to start a Jimmy Buffet tribute band in a bar I own called The Leaky Clicker.
Also, the first best Barenaked Ladies song is Brian Wilson.
ReplyDelete