But I'm MORE impressed with the fabulous Emily King, who interviewed me for her blog today.
I'm a "blogging mentor," guys! I sincerely hope this turns out better than that time I was a law student mentor, and all the advice I gave to new 1Ls had to do with good parking spots and cheap lunch options. (Sono Express, friends. It never fails.)
Go over to Emily's blog and read my interview -- and then read some of Emily's fantastic posts, because she is just fabulous.
You did a great interview. Very impressed myself so I wanted to stop by and say hi. I look forward to your blogs to come.
ReplyDeleteYay! Exciting! Heading over there now! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome interview. Seriously, just what could I add to it that would make it better? Love it. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteYay, Ru! You give a great interview. No wonder you're a big important lawyer. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Ru, I just read your interview over at Emily's. Good stuff. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
ReplyDeleteThat was a really enjoyable interview to read but I am curious to know, what does a blog mentor do?
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your interview! It was a lot of fun to read. Congratulations on being a mentor!
ReplyDelete