The worst is all these "If you ___, then repost this message as your status."
It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't change anything. It just makes me feel arbitrarily bad because I don't want to turn my facebook into a political platform. It's just a thing I use to goof off every once in awhile, don't make me change it.
So I have to say, thank you Kate.* Logging in to facebook after a long, facebook-free day at work to see this status update made my day:
All these "repost if you care" status updates are kind of stressing me out. Of course I care about the troops, curing any and all diseases, I'm a good Christian, a big fan of Jesus, and I love my family. Do I really need to devote my status to prove it? Stop guilt tripping me. :)
* Not her real name.
No comments:
Post a Comment