Whenever I let Spence drive with me first without stuffing him inside a cage, eventually he climbs onto my lap. (I know, danger, blah blah.) I usually allow this because it's preferable to me strong arming him into the passenger seat while driving with one hand.
I used to think that Spence did this because he loves me and stuff. And then Diego and I took a trip to Home Depot, and within five minutes, Spence was climbing all over Diego.
As it turns out, Spence is just attracted to power. Vroom vroom!
Home Depot update? Working dryer, still-not-working shower head.



Aw, Spence is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh man I want squeeze him!
ReplyDeleteThe dog that is...
ReplyDeleteSpence is just too adorable. Plus, if he can't hold the wheel and steer the car, he'll love on the driver :-)
ReplyDeleteI could never do that. I couldn't watch the road and avoid staring at that cute face!
ReplyDelete