Found you at Creepy Query Girl's Bloffee. :)Now off to check out the interview. :)
I wish someone would interview me. I see other bloggers do it all the time.
Congrats on all the interviews!!
Hi Janet! Nice meeting you, I'm going to have to check out your blog stat. :)Mind of Mine - maybe just email someone who does interviews and ask? It sounds shameless, but hey, no pride on the internet.Peggy - gracias.
Found you at Creepy Query Girl's Bloffee. :)
ReplyDeleteNow off to check out the interview. :)
I wish someone would interview me. I see other bloggers do it all the time.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the interviews!!
ReplyDeleteHi Janet! Nice meeting you, I'm going to have to check out your blog stat. :)
ReplyDeleteMind of Mine - maybe just email someone who does interviews and ask? It sounds shameless, but hey, no pride on the internet.
Peggy - gracias.