YES! Awesomeness :)
I bought a yellow washing up bowl recently :) so yes, I understand!
i like it!maybe not dishes, but it makes cleaning up blood less noticeable =)
That would be awesome. I wonder if it would make the hubby want to do dishes?
Hmmm....I'm seeing the makings of a horror book: Putting the Red Sink to Good Use: The Holly Row butcher tales.
Dishes would be a lot cooler if you had a dishwasher.
That is pretty much amazing. I have no eye for design and never would have thought of this.
YES! Awesomeness :)
ReplyDeleteI bought a yellow washing up bowl recently :) so yes, I understand!
ReplyDeletei like it!
ReplyDeletemaybe not dishes, but it makes cleaning up blood less noticeable =)
That would be awesome. I wonder if it would make the hubby want to do dishes?
ReplyDeleteHmmm....I'm seeing the makings of a horror book: Putting the Red Sink to Good Use: The Holly Row butcher tales.
ReplyDeleteDishes would be a lot cooler if you had a dishwasher.
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty much amazing. I have no eye for design and never would have thought of this.
ReplyDelete