So I have been a terrible blogger lately. Not just a terrible blogger, but a terrible writer.
Terrible beta reader.
Terrible house-keeper.
So-so dog owner.
Still a good friend.
And a bang up lawyer. (See a pattern?)
January, February, and March are the busiest months at my work. I have a lot of fun work-related tales, actually, but none of them are blog appropriate.
With--yikes!--five days left in January, I have a few mini goals.
1. Finish beta reading Project F
2. Finish beta reading Projects D & K
3. Finish an essay for a friend's project
4. Finish my application packets for two local publishers (yay!)
And then take a writing break until March 31st.
Good Luck! Sometimes life intervenes...
ReplyDeleteLaura
This made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteGet those mini-goals done! And I bet you're doing better at beta reading, house-keeping, dog-owning than you think; we're always our own worst critics.
ReplyDelete