What the what, blogger? I am confused and disorganized due to all your many changes. Drafts are missing and/or not posting correctly, and most importantly, I can't seem to figure out how to get anywhere! This is entirely you, and not me.
I think you need to go over to the corner and think about what you've done.
blogger stopped posting my scheduled posts. Blogger needs to do more than sit in the corner! I like your writing style, especially your s post. But, I don't really watch tv that much other than Adventure Time and that's only because my kids watch it. I've also watched a lot of SpongeBob. I miss him.
ReplyDeleteAgree. Blogger is messing with my head.
ReplyDeleteAlso had this issue. I logged on in the morning and saw no comments and thought "this is odd". Then saw that blogger dropped the ball, and thought, "this, not so odd."
ReplyDelete