What I've seen has been pretty good. I initially avoided it because I loathe Chevy Chase. Now I avoid it because I just can't add another show to my weekly line-up. I'm trying (in theory) to watch less TV overall! I can't add a new show! But...should I? Am I really missing something?
Troy and Abed in the morning!
ReplyDeleteWhy do people constantly try to sucker me into watching Community?
ReplyDeleteI resisted it, too. And now I can't figure out why.
DeleteWhat I've seen has been pretty good. I initially avoided it because I loathe Chevy Chase. Now I avoid it because I just can't add another show to my weekly line-up. I'm trying (in theory) to watch less TV overall! I can't add a new show! But...should I? Am I really missing something?
DeleteJust FYI, these kinds of references are making me fall in love with you. Can I be your Constable Reggie?
ReplyDeleteUh, my hand would be red and sore if I had that many high-fives. I don't get it anyway! :(
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
A to Z co-host
Hahahaha! Inspector Spacetime! I love Community!
ReplyDelete