Three weeks from today, I will be attending a writing boot camp as part of a conference. T-21 days to get my booty in gear and decide what I will be sharing.
Wow! That will really be a challenge, then, won't it? I wish you well and hope you come home from it feeling really charged and great. Best regards to you. Ruby
Are you aware that your comment moderation is turned on? People doing the challenge reading will likely not take time to leave comments in that case. If you turn it off for this month at least, you may get many more visitors and comments. :) Just to let you know. Ruby
Wow! That will really be a challenge, then, won't it? I wish you well and hope you come home from it feeling really charged and great. Best regards to you. Ruby
ReplyDeleteAre you aware that your comment moderation is turned on? People doing the challenge reading will likely not take time to leave comments in that case. If you turn it off for this month at least, you may get many more visitors and comments. :) Just to let you know. Ruby
ReplyDeleteThank you! I've turned that off before, I wonder when it came back.
Delete