Also, that reminds me that I need to watch the 'Evil Dead' trilogy again sometime soon. And THAT reminds me to watch the 'Star Wars' trilogy. Oh man, this is snowballing...
Before this, I'd seen the trailer, but one of my buddies (a man with excellent taste in all things) said that 'Cabin in the Woods' is way better-ish than the trailer would indicate, so I still plan on seeing it.
I know nothing about the plot and I wish to know nothing before I see it. Joss Whedon is almost always better that way.
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see this movie. Here's what I know about it: people compare it to Evil Dead 2. Funny and scary. Holy crap, this movie is MADE FOR ME.
ReplyDeleteIt's like 'Evil Dead 2'?!? Oh man, I have got to see this pronto.
DeleteAlso, that reminds me that I need to watch the 'Evil Dead' trilogy again sometime soon. And THAT reminds me to watch the 'Star Wars' trilogy. Oh man, this is snowballing...
DeleteI like you, Aaron.
DeleteNikol - ditto :)
DeleteScary movies give me day-mares. Still, if it's funny.... Hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI'd really love to see it, but I couldn't even find someone to go to The Hunger Games with me. I'll have to wait until it comes on DVD. :(
ReplyDeleteBefore this, I'd seen the trailer, but one of my buddies (a man with excellent taste in all things) said that 'Cabin in the Woods' is way better-ish than the trailer would indicate, so I still plan on seeing it.
ReplyDeleteSaw it over the weekend. Loved it.
ReplyDelete"Am I on speakerphone again? Because that's just rude."
This makes me very happy :)
Delete