If you say to me, "We should go out sometime," and I say, "Definitely," and then you say, "When should we go out?" and I suggest a day, and you say, "What time?" and I come up with that too, and then you say, "What are some things we could when we hang out?" isn't that kind of the same thing as me asking me out?
I'm not saying I want someone to take me on a balloon ride or something, but you really can't figure out, "Uhh, probably dinner" by yourself?
That's a Deal Breaker ladies.
ReplyDeleteIn full disclosure that is totally how my first date with my wife went, but that is due in part to the previous girl I took out I took rollerblading and ended up taking her to the ER for a cracked sternum. Needless to say I was a little gun shy.
I'm going to use this on my husband when he insists that I ALWAYS choose the restaurant. :)
ReplyDeletesounds like my hubby when he wants a date night might be why we never go out..lol
ReplyDeleteEveryday Life
Word. Sometimes when a guy tries to be accommodating, it comes off as date-lazy. And don't rule out the balloon ride option yet. :)
ReplyDeleteI would have said "You know what? I'm busy." After he asked "what time."
ReplyDelete