Sorry I've been AWOL - the move from Fake Austin to New Denver (yeah, I'm going with that) was bananas.
But I just wanted to stop by, leave a note, and let you all know that I have the greatest respect for those of you who put up with me in real life, and let you know that if you've never met me, you are a lucky soul.
Because after recording three new voice messages on my new work phone, I've decided that I officially sound like a chipmunk.
I don't think anyone likes how they sound on vm. That just makes you normal. Congrats on the new job!
ReplyDeleteSo with all the new names and pseudonyms etc... I don't know where you are or what exactly your new job is....
ReplyDeleteAny time you post is great. We can wait - that is why we have "blogrolls" - we know when you show back up.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well - and when do we get to hear you recording. giggle.
Hugs to you my friend. :D
Your voice is actually embarrassingly deep and angry sounding. (Now you will feel better when you hear your voicemail message)
ReplyDelete