Um..who the heck would want vintage plumbing. That just scares me. I like my pipes newer, cleaner and functional for years to come. Don't make me replace it.
Perhaps you were talking about tubs, sinks and other bathroom features when you said plumbing.
I just know vintage hardwood floors mean I am going to see floors I need to refinish to keep from getting splinters.
I feel the same way about socialism. "You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."
ReplyDeleteUm..who the heck would want vintage plumbing. That just scares me. I like my pipes newer, cleaner and functional for years to come. Don't make me replace it.
ReplyDeletePerhaps you were talking about tubs, sinks and other bathroom features when you said plumbing.
I just know vintage hardwood floors mean I am going to see floors I need to refinish to keep from getting splinters.
What Colt said. I've pretty much given up trying to argue with people.
ReplyDelete