I am currently reading The Litigators by John Grisham. I went through a Grisham phase in junior high (my all-time favorite was A Time To Kill), though he eventually lost my interest.
Recently my dad suggested I give The Litigators a try, and I'm so glad he did. As a grownup Lawyer Girl, Mr. Grisham is cracking me the hell up. In case you want to know, yes, this is how it goes sometimes. I heartily recommend it to lawyers and non-lawyers alike.
Next up at bat is Confederacy of Dunces.
What are you reading? What are you planning to read?
I'm reading, like, 4 books at once right now. My favorite of the four is One Year Living, which is a memoir about a trip around the world.
ReplyDeleteMy to-read list is way too long.
I love Grisham books. They kept me awake through multiple drives across the country from Utah to DC and back.
ReplyDeleteI go through phases of reading Grisham, mainly because I have a keen interest in the law. A Time To Kill is still my favourite. However, The Firm, Runaway Jury and The Chamber come in close.
ReplyDeleteI am currently reading American Psycho, which I am enjoying and I have just finished Tuesdays with Morrie, a very touching read.