D is for Don't Wear White Before Easter (Memorial Day if you're in New England). There is a rule for ya
Solid rule, except I didn't know we got to pull the trigger on white pants after Easter. What fun!
Haha This made me laugh almost as much as the name of your blog, which is the reason I clicked on your name on the A to Z Challenge list. I think anyone who would name their blog that has to be pretty interesting. :)
Ha, thank you :)
D is for Don't Wear White Before Easter (Memorial Day if you're in New England).
ReplyDeleteThere is a rule for ya
Solid rule, except I didn't know we got to pull the trigger on white pants after Easter. What fun!
DeleteHaha This made me laugh almost as much as the name of your blog, which is the reason I clicked on your name on the A to Z Challenge list. I think anyone who would name their blog that has to be pretty interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteHa, thank you :)
Delete