I'll go first:
1. Nashville: I already knew Connie Britton was the bomb. Who knew Hayden Panetierre was, too?
2. Real hot chocolate: Want the recipe? Of course you do.
6 cups milk
1.5 cups cream
1 can (14 oz) non-fat sweetened condensed milk
1 package of Ghiradelli milk chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
Heat in crock pot on low until all chocolate chips are melted, about two hours. OF COURSE it's not good for you. Did you have to ask?
3. Rawhides!: They keep a puppy entertained for hours.
4. Grooveshark: I don't know how it isn't illegal, but thank goodness it exists. I've been making many poor financial decisions lately involving iTunes and Ann Taylor Loft.
5. Internet. Because, well, everything.
Hope your Thursday is going swimmingly.