Hey all, sorry for the long internet absence - I have a sick puppy and have been quite distracted.
But I noticed I have 300 followers now and I wanted to thank all of you awesome people with a mini giveaway.
If you're a follower of this blog, leave a comment on this post for one entry and spread the word for a second entry. On Monday, October 8th, I'll draw one person for a $10 Amazon giftcard.
Hope your week is wrapping up nicely!
Hey! Who couldn't use $10 of Amazon?
ReplyDeletethat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteOoh this would be great!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway and congrats on 300 followers.(Not sure if UK included?)
ReplyDeleteReally hope your puppy is on the mend :)
Congratulations on the 300! Happy writing!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaway and congrats on the followers! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeletefencingromein at hotmail dot com
Spread the word : https://twitter.com/Momlovesl/status/254001206417035264
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching 300 followers! ^_^
ReplyDeleteI think I was follower #13. That should count for something right there.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted with your new tweety thing in the sidebar. :) So that's 2 entries for me. Yay!
ReplyDeleteAmazon is great. Ru's talent is greater (even if I only know you via blog-stalking skills).
ReplyDeleteI hope your puppy gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteSweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeletePuppies are so adorable. I still call my Boston terrier a puppy even though she 7 years old. She'll always be my little girl. We're struggling (she has allergies) to find the solution. New diet of Salmon and potato, keeping my fingers crossed.
Hope all is well with your little one soon!
Hello! I thought I already commented here, but no... looks like I imagined it. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete