G
If you live in a town that hosts a Geeks Who Drink trivia night, I would strongly encourage you to attend. Good times are had by all!
H
Yesterday was Easter and my best buddy Spencer's first birthday. All in all, far too much festivity to keep up with the blogging challenge. Will be back tomorrow with a stronger effort.
Yay for New Denver for hosting one! I've been thinking of going lately because I am a trivia lover, but now I can add the opportunity to be your creepy real-life blogstalker to the list of reasons to show up.
ReplyDeleteYou totally should! It's way fun, I usually go on Mondays to Devil's Daughter or Tuesdays to Maggie McGees, depending on how work goes for me/other folks.
DeleteI like Happy geeks
ReplyDeleteNever heard of Geeks Who Drink, but sounds like a happy group
ReplyDeleteNutschell
www.thewritingnut.com
Hey, I had a weekend as well, thus I also did the G and H in one blog.
ReplyDeleteGeeks Who Drink sounds funny.
I'm not a geek who drinks, but I'm working on the happy part. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.
ReplyDelete'Geeks that drink' sound like my kind of party, though I hope these are geeks like Sheldon Cooper because then he'd smash me with contempt. =)
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed Easter!
From Diary of a Writer in Progress
And I'm happy to be a part of the challenge! Just stopping by...hope you are enjoying it, too!
ReplyDeletehttp://4ambassadorsofchrist.blogspot.com/
Hi...I'm hopping over from the A to Z challenge. Lovely blog...good luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteDonna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com
Nice to meet you all, thanks for dropping by!
ReplyDelete