I've heard so much about this show that I think I pretty much have to start watching it. I can't put it off any longer.
I so want to watch this but I've got other period movies lined up in its way. Right now I'm loving North and South with Richard Armitage.
P.S. - the BBC actually aired the whole Season 2 and it ended in September. Hop on a torrenting website and download the whole season. I watched the first 3.5 episodes last night.
I've heard great things about this show! And he is hot. That is all.
Maybe I should start watching this after all. Hm. Exam revision can wait.
I've heard so much about this show that I think I pretty much have to start watching it. I can't put it off any longer.
ReplyDeleteI so want to watch this but I've got other period movies lined up in its way. Right now I'm loving North and South with Richard Armitage.
ReplyDeleteP.S. - the BBC actually aired the whole Season 2 and it ended in September. Hop on a torrenting website and download the whole season. I watched the first 3.5 episodes last night.
ReplyDeleteI've heard great things about this show! And he is hot. That is all.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should start watching this after all. Hm. Exam revision can wait.
ReplyDelete