I think the worst part of starting any new project--whether it's something concrete like writing a story or something amorphous like setting a goal--is the moment when you realize you've been going about it all wrong.
Like lasts night, when I took a closer look at the nutrition facts on my beloved Greek Gods honey-flavored yogurt, instead of just relying on a general Greek yogurt is good for you! theory.
Internet, you've fooled me again.
tsk tsk, I hate it when that happens!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you're the only person to make this mistake. Greek Yogurt is so yummy though!
ReplyDeleteD'oh! I know the feeling.
ReplyDeleteOh, man. That is the WORST! :(
ReplyDeleteOooo, bummer! I LOVE Greek Yogurt. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh. NOT a nice surprise. Curse you internet gremlins! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I did the same thing with my honey-flavored Greek yogurt about... 3 weeks ago. Sad face.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the same thing with my MS about... yesterday.
I had the same experience a couple of days ago. About two seconds before noticing that the yogurt I bought last week expired on Dec 22...
ReplyDeleteI like most Greek yogurt. I like honey Greek yogurt even better. But I love Greek Gods vanilla honey yogurt. I love it so much I am going to have a bowl of it right now with a little rhubarb compote on top of it. Yes I am!
ReplyDelete