I hate CNN.
Not for its alleged liberal bias. I don't believe there is ideological bias in the media, conservative or liberal. I believe there is a financial bias in the media, but that's neither here nor there.
I hate CNN because it pretends Twitter is a source.
I hate CNN because it jokes about Ben Franklin getting "Botox" on the redesign on the $100 bill.
I hate CNN because they interview a "29-year-old actor and comedian" about why support for Democrats is slipping among people between the ages of 18-30. Not only did they pretend this individual had a legitimate viewpoint, but they then proceeded to ask him if he thought the Obama administration's emphasis on healthcare as opposed to the economy was a problem. Hello, CNN -- someone who self-identifies as an "actor and comedian" does not really care about the state of the unemployment. He's already voluntarily chosen an imaginary job.
I hate CNN because, even though it's as big a joke as Fox News, it likes to think it's still real.
IT JUST NEEDS TO GO AWAY.
PS - This does not, however, affect my feelings toward Anderson Cooper in any way, shape or form. Mmmm, Anderson Cooper ...
I hate when actors get political. It is one of my biggest pet peeves.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE ANDERSON COOPER TOO.
Anderson Cooper...mmmmm yes. Gloria Vanderbilt did good. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah CNN lol - your points are supported and incredibly valid [the Twitter one made me laugh out loud!]
I was taking this blog post seriously until that last Anderson Cooper comment. Women...
ReplyDelete