I was THISCLOSE to writing "dildo" instead of sex toy because I think that word is hilarious. But it also conjures awkward images in my head of the time I was driving with my dad, and he called another driver a dildo for cutting him off.
Then we both sat awkwardly in the car, wondering if the other one knew what a dildo really was.
(This part of the story is in the comments because I like to keep things kiddie-friendly, even though I hope like crazy no kid ever stumbles upon this blog. Just in case.)
I was THISCLOSE to writing "dildo" instead of sex toy because I think that word is hilarious. But it also conjures awkward images in my head of the time I was driving with my dad, and he called another driver a dildo for cutting him off.
ReplyDeleteThen we both sat awkwardly in the car, wondering if the other one knew what a dildo really was.
(This part of the story is in the comments because I like to keep things kiddie-friendly, even though I hope like crazy no kid ever stumbles upon this blog. Just in case.)