Well, I've been pondering this post for awhile -- mostly because I can't think of 30 awesome things I want to accomplish in the next year. So if you all have any suggestions, I am all ears!
1. Publish a book
This one can include signing a contract to publish a book or self-publishing a book.
2. Plan a trip outside the country
Why does it say "plan" instead of "go on"? Because the best time for me to go on a grand vacation is probably next summer, at which point I'll already be 30, haha.
3. Get Spencer registered as a therapy dog.
This one will be tough, as I think Spencer will also have to learn some obedience ...
4. Run a 5K
5. Lose 15 pounds and keep it off
6. Learn to cook 15 new recipes successfully
7. Remodel my kitchen
8. Take a surfing lesson
9. Read 52 books
Already started! Silver Linings Playbook, Gone Girl, The Fault in Our Stars
10. Plant a garden. Keep it alive.
... and that's all I've got. I know, I'm pathetic! Does anyone have 20 more suggestions for me?
I laughed out loud at your number 10. I planted a garden and the rabbits ate most of it. Giving up and plan to visit the local farmer's market a lot this summer. (smile)
ReplyDelete11. Get a kiss from Jeremy Renner
ReplyDelete12. Pee on top of Mt. Everest
13. Hold Wills and Kate's new baby
14. Star as an extra in the next Peter Jackson movie
15. Streak at a hockey game (but you might want to wear knee-pads in case you slip on the ice)
16. Go on one of those Jane Austen retreats where you dress up and act and speak like a character from a regency novel and flirt with your very own Mr. Darcy
17. Start a new religion. Call it Ru-ism
18. Paint a picture. Attempt to sell it for a million dollars
19. Cut your hair so it looks just like Calhoun's from Wreck-It Ralph
20. Play Pictureka with my kids because they keep bugging me to. Oh wait, that one should be on my list.
That's all I've got. Someone else can come up with the last ten, I've got a game of Pictureka to play.
Oh my. These are too fun! I can't pick a favorite - laughing heartily at each and every one.
DeleteI just started by 35x35 a couple days ago - I've got 15 months to do everything... I'm up to 24, I think, so I've got some thinking to do to round out that list too.
ReplyDeletei am trying to figure out how the heck to certify my dog as an emotional support service animal. if you're doing the same thing i would love for you to go full dog owner and post a tutorial on how the freak you make that happen, because i'm at a loss.
ReplyDeleteThose are some great goals. Any ideas where you're going for your big trip?
ReplyDelete