Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

This is how I NaNo: A day in the life post

7:45 AM: Wake up, after hitting the snooze button multiple times. Shower and dress for work.

8:15 AM: Take Spenner-bear to doggie daycare. This lets me work late (at real work) and write this evening.

8:4-something AM: Arrive at work, buy Red Bull and bran muffin from cafeteria, boot up computer in office. Purchase long-overdue wedding gift (sorry, Alice!). Fill out sales order for the IKEA planning guy to come to my house and design my future dream kitchen.

Get to work LAWYERING.

10:30 AM Take a YouTube break. How did I not know about "Where Mah Boats At" before now?

11:45 AM Leave for a Board meeting. Lunch is a sad, dry turkey sandwich.

12:45 PM Back at the office.

MORE LAWYERIN.

2:45 PM Internet brain break.

3:00 PM SO MUCH LAWYERING!

5:00 PM Mini writing break. 370 words -- not awesome, but not terrible.

5:15 PM Administrative tasks (like trying to organize my files) before I leave work.

6:00 PM Leave work, go pick up Spencer.

7:00 PM Writing

8:15 PM Convince Diego that we definitely need to go get some sushi. Verdict: Not a huge fan of YellowFinn in Sugarhouse, but it will do in a pinch.

9:30 Writing and watching The Conjuring
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what did you think of The Conjuring? I watch 1-2 horror movies per year and this year I just watched The Conjuring twice.

    ReplyDelete