1. I love Forrest Gump. I know people like to rip on it in hindsight for being sentimental, and being the movie that won Best Picture over another modern classic (Pulp Fiction), but I will always love it.
My favorite line is when Forrest tells a woman on the bus bench, a look of pride on his face, "You would not believe me, but I can run like the wind blows."
2. You know how I don't like when people call their pets their "babies" and refer to themselves as "Mom" and "Dad"? As such, Spencer and I are just best buddies, good pals, owner and pet.
About a month ago, Diego got a pair of kittens. Continuing the anti pet-family sentiment, he calls himself their benefactor and they are his wards. Let's make this happen, America.
3. With a day and a half left in NaNoWriMo, I am only 13,000 words behind. Wish me luck!
I love Forrest Gump too. One of my favorite movies. I don't care if it's sentimental, it's freaking GOOD.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you finished NaNo, so congratulations!!