Except, I'm pretty sure I didn't write it.
To Do List
1. Meet a hot, older, financially stable Mormon dude who loves TV.
2. Find a pocket pig that can peacefully co-exist with Spencer and Charlie.
3. Write an award-winning novel.
4. Ask for -- nay, DEMAND a raise.
5. Tell Diego to go on a Diet Coke run.
(Given number 5, I suspect this was Hannah's list for me.)
oh i love you two!!! speaking of..... i am hoping that you have a bbq, party, or any type of get together that i will be able to attend now that i am 18 days until SUMMER!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteps. i agree with hannahs list. especially the #1 to- do :) miss you ladies
:) We definitely will
DeleteI like #4 ... mostly because she used the word "nay." =)
ReplyDeleteThat was my favorite part, too.
DeleteHa! Get your raise then get your man. I'm rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, ma'am :)
DeleteHow cute! How did I miss you Ru? I need to make a to do list not to do that again (if that makes any sense).
ReplyDeleteExcellent. And ditto.
DeleteHaha, get on it! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete