Hahahahahaha!I just say no, but I like this approach too.
*LOL* Good advice from Ned!
*sniffle*Sorry, just seeing Ned brings a tear to my eye. Oh how terribly true that "winter is coming".My kiddo asked for a dog, again. Again..."No." Period. Just not ready and certainly wouldn't be fair to the animal when neither mom or kiddo is ready.
LMAO! Awesome.
haha I love it. And I will say the same thing to my future kids when they ask for pets.
Hahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI just say no, but I like this approach too.
*LOL* Good advice from Ned!
ReplyDelete*sniffle*
ReplyDeleteSorry, just seeing Ned brings a tear to my eye. Oh how terribly true that "winter is coming".
My kiddo asked for a dog, again. Again..."No." Period. Just not ready and certainly wouldn't be fair to the animal when neither mom or kiddo is ready.
LMAO! Awesome.
ReplyDeletehaha I love it. And I will say the same thing to my future kids when they ask for pets.
ReplyDelete