I've never been into the Twilight movies. (Shocking, I know.) I saw the first two because the situations presented themselves -- it was all very passive voice.
But as I sorted through my Redbox options for tonight (a snuggly Valentine's evening with my puppy and some takeout), I couldn't stop pondering Breaking Dawn.
Really, if there were ever a movie to make me feel pretty good about being single again on Valentine's Day, it's a movie where a teen bride is rewarded for her virtue with a monster baby that eats its way out of her uterus.
I like my uterus just the way it is, thanks.
I didn't realize it was in the redbox now. I may have to go get it, just because I have heard the vampiric c-section makes an "omnomnom" noise.
ReplyDeleteI haven't even seen Breaking Dawn. It sorta grosses me out.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely makes you appreciate what you have. Or don't.
ReplyDeleteFunny...you're right, this is a good time for a terrible movie.. I haven't seen Breaking Dawn. Then again, I had a hard tome stomaching New Moon so...hmm...no.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Ha! I agree with you. Those movies (and books) have never been for me.
ReplyDeleteYou are an original....love your posts.
ReplyDeleteHi Ru. I'm just dropping in to say hello as an A to Z challenge co-host, and am now your newest follower. Cool to meet you!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you, Matthew, I enjoy your blog.
Delete