Am I the only one who hears Carrie Underwood's "Undo It" and thinks, "I wonder if this time instead of saying 'I wanna uha-uh-uh-uhu-undo it!' she'll say, 'I wanna ah-ah-ahaha-aha-abortion!"
Seriously, that may be kinda dark, but that's exactly what it sounds like to me.
GAAAAAAAAAAA. You're eerily right.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I do a pretty great Carrie Underwood impression, especially the little Kermitesque-belting.
Now I need to know what Gurrbonzo and her "Kermitesque belting" sounds like. That is going to intrigue me for the rest of the day. [HEY I never said it took a lot to entertain me, okay? hee]
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right. That is weird.
OMG, now that's all I'm going to hear. . .and I'm going to laugh next time this song comes on the radio. By the way, I really happen to like this song, but this post has not ruined it. I think I'll sing your version in the car next time. Patty-O will probably think I'm crazy.
ReplyDelete