Anyone have any recommendations on activities, hobbies, vacations a person could perform/take up/go on if they're in a big, pathetic rut? All suggestions, big and small, will be considered.
Hrrrrrmmmm, Binderlips and I will sometimes take road trips to places that are from 3-6 hours (driving-wise) away and stay in a Bed & Breakfast. That usually is a good (and cheap) get away. As for hobbies - how about photography or painting? Just a few suggestions, I hope it helps. :)
You'll get out of the rut soon, we all get in them and seem to find our ways out somehow. :)
Hrrrrrmmmm, Binderlips and I will sometimes take road trips to places that are from 3-6 hours (driving-wise) away and stay in a Bed & Breakfast. That usually is a good (and cheap) get away. As for hobbies - how about photography or painting? Just a few suggestions, I hope it helps. :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll get out of the rut soon, we all get in them and seem to find our ways out somehow. :)
Don't join the Army. They don't need bright JAG officers.
ReplyDelete