It's just creepy because there's really no difference between someone saying "I want to be Edward and Bella when I grow up" and "I want to be Eric and Tami when I grow up," except that Eric and Tami aren't trashy and ridiculous.
Wait ... maybe there is a difference ...
But you know what I mean. I love them, but I'm a teeny bit ashamed of the fact that I idolize fictional characters. That is all.
How is that creepy?????????????? I love them!!
ReplyDeleteIt's just creepy because there's really no difference between someone saying "I want to be Edward and Bella when I grow up" and "I want to be Eric and Tami when I grow up," except that Eric and Tami aren't trashy and ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteWait ... maybe there is a difference ...
But you know what I mean. I love them, but I'm a teeny bit ashamed of the fact that I idolize fictional characters. That is all.