I can never remember what I read - lol but I do like murder mysteries like the futuristic JD Robb [It's Nora Roberts under a psuedonym] or the Stephanie Plum series "A is for Alibi"..."M is for Murder" etc....I think she is up to "T"...
Then again I will read a biography of anyone, anyday - I know I am not being much help, sorry...sounds like fun tho'
I can't put down The Book Thief right now. I've also heard great things about The Help.
ReplyDeleteI can never remember what I read - lol but I do like murder mysteries like the futuristic JD Robb [It's Nora Roberts under a psuedonym] or the Stephanie Plum series "A is for Alibi"..."M is for Murder" etc....I think she is up to "T"...
ReplyDeleteThen again I will read a biography of anyone, anyday - I know I am not being much help, sorry...sounds like fun tho'
How's the "tan" coming?