Whenever I need to make a doctor's appointment, talk to an insurance company, pay my phone bill, I think to myself, Ugh, if only I could outsource this.
I'm not saying you should treat your spouse like a servant, but there is definitely something to that whole economies of scale thing. Sure, I want love and companionship, but I also want someone who will unload the dishwasher.
Anyway, my friend Diego visited for the weekend. I had to go in to work at one point, and when I got back, he had assembled my new hammock, tidied up my living room and was hemming a pair of my work pants.
I know who I'm fake marrying if it ever comes to that.
* Guess the quote for an imaginary bonus point. :)
Anyway, my friend Diego visited for the weekend. I had to go in to work at one point, and when I got back, he had assembled my new hammock, tidied up my living room and was hemming a pair of my work pants.
I know who I'm fake marrying if it ever comes to that.
* Guess the quote for an imaginary bonus point. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment