Are you a writer or editor type?
Are you Mormon, or at least Mormon-friendly?
You should sign up for LDStorymakers 2014. I'm going (in fact, I am TEACHING) and it will be a rocking good time! I have been to Storymakers twice and both times I was extremely impressed with the caliber of teachers, agents, and editors in attendance.
As a bonus, this year the conference is in my hometown's newer, richer sibling city, Layton! I'll show you all the cool, hip spots (mostly just the one burger place I really like, and the Surf and Swim, which will probably still be covered by a bubble dome in April).
Anyone signing up for Storymakers? Anyone thinking about it?
Ah, I wish I was going because then I'd actually know someone! I have another CP going as well. Maybe I'll be able to swing it last minute somehow.
ReplyDeleteHey!! I'm totally going and teaching too!! :-D
ReplyDeleteWoot!
DeleteI just found your blog (thanks to Jolene's post, which was great, by the way!). And I'm definitely going--can't wait!
ReplyDelete