Bath and Body Works and Anthropologie have the best candles, hands down. When it comes to candles, I don't skimp.
Yesterday I went to Bath and Body Works to pick up some new candles. While I was there, I saw a cute haunted barn luminary that holds three mini candles. Since I already had a haunted house, and I had a coupon, I figured, "Hey, why not?"
So I purchased the haunted barn, and as I was checking out, one of the Bath and Body Works girls said, "You're going to be the coolest mom on the block!"
I, of course, thought that was Twitter-worthy.
I bought a new haunted house luminary and the Bath and Body Works girl told me I'd be the coolest mom on the block.
— ruthanne (@ruthanne_snow) September 21, 2013
Enough with the Mommy Wars, people. Can't we all just enjoy our luminaries without our life choices being questioned?
— ruthanne (@ruthanne_snow) September 21, 2013
The best part of the story, though, is the fact that Bath and Body Works saw my joke and un-ironically re-tweeted it.
Thanks, social media!

No comments:
Post a Comment