In case you didn't figure it out by the lack of movement on my Nano widget, I gave up on National Novel Writing Month a few weeks ago. Not on my project, which I think is a good idea, and which I will hopefully resume writing in December.
But as it turned out, November was a better revising-and-outlining month than anything.
It was also a good month for cooking, and watching television both creepy (Walking Dead and American Horror Story) and not (Downton Abbey), and Christmas shopping a month early.
And you know what? I am not remotely sorry that I was not committed enough to my craft to choose writing over college football, or skiing, or parties with my friends. Because sometimes you need a palate cleanser--mental sorbet, if you will.
I will keep you posted in December, when the real work (re)begins.

Good attitude! Good luck into December :)
ReplyDeleteAnd that picture is amazing. What a cute pup :)
This photo looks like the setting for a J. Crew advertising spread.
ReplyDelete