1. Catching up on the Hannibal season 3 premiere. This show is so good, you guys. How many times do smart people have to tell you before you give it a shot?
2. Making mini pavlovas for a family BBQ. Not going to lie, I am going to cheat on the lemon curd and just buy some. My grandmother actually had an amazing lemon curd recipe but it's a PRODUCTION. The next time my dad makes her fruit salad, I'll steal some for myself.
3. Writing.
4. Snuggling with the pets.
5. Buying a backpack for my upcoming Europe trip. Hoping this breakneck tour across four countries inspires my next LDS romantic comedy project (it's percolating in my brain now, but taking a backseat to the YA contemp I am working on.)
This summer has been incredible so far, folks. How has yours been treating you?
First of all, super jealous of your Europe trip.
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I've heard so many good things about Hannibal so I got the first two seasons on my iPad and set the third to PVR. BUT the night of the season 3 premiere, the power went out and it didn't tape. So now I'm cheesed because I might as well wait until season 3 comes out on DVD to even start the show. Ergh.