Just so you know, internet, I'm glad I have a dog and not a kid. Because when you've been sick for an entire week, a dog just wants to snuggle next to your side and be extra cute. I suspect a kid would want, like, attention and stuff.
That is all. Carry on. I intend to have more interesting things to say as soon as this virus learns who is boss.
Yip. And then those kids will also have the nerve to want to eat... like REAL cooked food.... not just cereal and hot dogs straight from the package.
ReplyDeleteJeez... maybe I should have gotten a dog...
Very, VERY true! I have 3 kids and it gives me no time for snuggling in bed. Not fun when you're sick. :( Hope you're feeling better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteThe kids work if you also have a husband who's willing to take care of them while you lie around in bed. I really don't recommend the one without the other.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're sick!
Feel better!! Summer colds are the worst. In the winter a cold gives you an excuse to stay home from work and cuddle up with hot chocolate. In the summer, the warm sunshine just taunts you. Mean.
ReplyDeleteVery true - stopping by on the Post A To Z Road Trip :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good sick-time companion. Better than a kid or squirrel (http://underthesonfarm.com/scooby.html), apparently.
ReplyDelete