It's my favorite time of year ... college football season. So far, I've been more than pleased with how things are going. Utah beat a respectable Utah State; BYU played Oklahoma in a win-win game (ie, I'm happy if BYU wins and finally bears a share of bringing glory to our conference, the U gets a chance to beat the team that beat Oklahoma, etc; I'm also happy if Oklahoma wins, because then BYU lost) that was simultaneously surprisingly sloppy and well-executed. (If that makes sense.) Love the new turf.
Love the smell of cotton candy in a stadium.
Love the new red shoes.
Love Asiata's 156 yards.
Love, love, love, love, love Utah football.
But I wouldn't be me if I didn't have some minor complaint to share, and it is simple: I sat with my pops in his season tickets for opening game, and we were surrounding with Grade-A Whiskey Tangos. There was seriously one woman who managed to reveal eight inches of ass crack - I swear, her butt began halfway up her back. And that was but one of the primo examples of ug we had to endure.
For the love - please, please, please someone institute a dress code for Rice Eccles Stadium.
No comments:
Post a Comment