Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

W is for woot

I had a different post planned, but I just have such funny friends.  I have to give a shout-out to them. 

Facebook statuses on President Obama releasing his birth certificate - AGAIN:
Big deal Obama. All this proves is that the insidious conspiracy between Hawaii and Kenya runs deeper than we thought. I'm still trying to figure out what the aim of this conspiracy is, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with fluoride.
Ya right- sure Mr. President. I'll believe it when I time-travel back to 1961 and see it for myself. 
It wasn't signed until 4 days after he was born. Definitely enough time to get there from Kenya and to falsify the document. I think we need to hold congressional hearings on this. We can do them in the room next to the hearings on Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Haha I love the first one. Fluoride will be the ruin of us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine from earlier today:

    "Now that they have the president's birth certificate (again) what will birthers whine about now? That he only got into Hogwarts because of affirmative action?"

    The comment section was better, but far too complicated to cut and paste here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colt. You nearly made my pee my pants.

    I CRIED I laughed so hard. The poor guy!!! The whole thing is ridiculous. This poor president has had to put up more paperwork than ANY other. Shoot, Bush didn't release his stupid college transcripts! Well, not for a long time.

    This was SO funny. Glad you changed your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all so much better than mine. I need funnier friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you went with this post. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colt - SOLID contribution, friend.

    ReplyDelete